8.2.8 Does your university as a body have a process for employees to appeal on employee rights and/or pay?

Report discrimination [1]

By law, discrimination is a crime. You can report discrimination through:

  • online channels of the UAE police across the country, or file a lawsuit through judicial authorities.

  • You may also report discrimination experienced at workplace through the online channels of the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation for the private sector employees

  • through the online channels of the Federal Authority for Government Human Resources (FAHR), which is responsible for human resources grievances in the government sector.

Human rights issues can be reported online through the eServices from the:

Judicial Department –Abu Dhabi

Community Development Authority (CDA).

You may contact CDA on the toll-free number 8002121 or email at human_rights@cda.gov.ae.

Contact the Ministry of Tolerance and Co-existence (Arabic only) in the UAE to share any discrimination issues or email at: info@tolerance.gov.ae.